- Personal information that we collect and how we collect it;
- How we use personal information;
- How we protect your personal information;
- Practice with regard to children’s information;
- Participation of third parties;
- How you can access and change the personal information we store about you;
- How you can contact us for questions or problems.
Collection of information
Below are the types of information we collect:
- We receive and safely store the information you provide to us at registration. This information includes such items as your name, e-mail address, phone number, address, date of birth, sex, language. If you provide information in other ways, for example by sending us an email or via online chat, we can save this information and add it to other available information about you.
- Automatically collected information. We can receive and store certain types of information about you every time you use the application, website or other our service. For example, we can automatically collect data about the type of your browser, language, date, duration of your session, the address of your Internet Protocol (IP). The technologies that we use for automatic data collection can include:
- Web beacons. Web beacons are electronic images that can be used in our services, as well as in our e-mails. We use web beacons to accept cookies, count visits, evaluate usage and efficiency, and get information about opening and delivering a message.
- Others. We can also use GIF images or other data files, identifiers to collect statistical information, as well as improve and develop the services that we provide. GIF files with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies. Unlike “cookies”, which are placed on the hard drive, GIF-files are built-in on web pages.
Use and disclosure of information
- To manage and improve our services;
- In order to better understand your needs and provide you with a more personalized service;
- In order to communicate with you about our services;
- In order to answer your questions and help solve problems;
- To record information about your session;
- For market research, project planning, troubleshooting and troubleshooting, detection and protection against errors, fraud or other criminal activities;
- For our companies and branches in other countries;
- Third parties in connection with any merger, acquisition, reorganization, changes in the capital structure or sale of all, or virtually all of CALL4LIFE’s assets;
- For service providers appointed, appointed with your consent;
When there are the basic bases that the disclosure of information is required for the compliance of the law, protection or protection of our rights or the rights of other users of our appendices or other services, and also in the emergency situation for the protection of your safety.
We can create anonymous data from the information we collect. We can use anonymous data for our own goals or disclose to its third persons by own discretion.
We accept reasonable measures to help to protect your personal information for prevention of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, modification and destruction. We follow the generalized standards for protection of personal information, as during transmission, so and when receiving. Then, not one of the methods of transferring data through the internet or the method of electronic storage is 100% safe, and we can not guarantee absolute security. Please contact us if you have any questions about the safety of our application and other services.
We collect and keep data on our customers. Retention period of this data is equal to 6 months. Our customers’ private data is not a subject to transfer to any third party.
Practice for children
Our appendix and service is not intended for children age up to 18 years. Nobody below 18 years can give any information to any of the application or other our services. If you are under 18 years old, you should not use or grant any information in our app any or other services. If we learn that we have asseted or received personal information from the child at age up to 18 years without verification of parent consent, we will delete this information. If you consider that we may have any information about the child until 18 years, please contact us at [email protected].
Advertising agencies, ad networks, and other companies that may place advertising on our applications can use their own “cookies”, pixel tags, web beacons and other technologies to collect information about you. We do not control use of such technology in these companies and we do not assume any responsibility for the use of these technologies to collect information about you.
When using Call4life services User agrees, that his data might be transferred and used by third parties in order to improve quality of life.
How to view, change or delete information
We are glad to inform you our news and latests updates of our services. If you do not wish to receive any information or would like to update or change your personal information or preferences, follow the instructions below for review, change or delete your personal information.
- To change the information you have provided during registration, please log in and update your personal settings;
- To unsubscribe from an email, please follow the instructions in any email that you received.
If you want to delete your registration data or unsubscribe from, we shall fulfill your request, but we can keep information about you for internal record keeping.
Any customers that is not satisfied with our services and have reasonable objections or complaints may file a claim on Israeli courts.
Sensitive Personal Data
We deeply understand that we should protect our customers’ sensitive personal data which includes:
- (a) the racial or ethnic origin of the data subject;
- (b) his political opinions;
- (c) his religious beliefs or other beliefs of a similar nature;
- (d) whether he is a member of a trade union;
- (e) his physical or mental health or condition;
- (f) his sexual life;
- (g) the commission or alleged commission by him of any offence; or
- (h) any proceedings for any offence committed or alleged to been committed by him, the disposal of such proceedings or the sentence of any court in such proceedings
We provide our customers with the proper protection of these data.
Questions, feedback and complaints
We welcome your questions, comments on confidentiality. If you have a complaint about a privacy violation, please contact us by e-mail at: [email protected]