(English) Andrew Kukuy
Dr. Kukuy is the Leading specialist and expert in the diagnosis and treatment of complex cases in the practice of internal diseases and rare diseases, as well as clinical cardiology.
He did his specialization in the departments of the Medical Center named after Chaim Shiba, Tel Hashomer, Israel. Specializing in the diagnosis of complex cases of internal diseases and rare diseases, also specializing in clinical pharmacology and tropical diseases. In recent years, he is specializing at the leading cardiac center of Israel medical center "Shiba" - the cardiological center named after Leviev.
Dr. Kukuy actively participates in international research activities and exchanges, participating in many international medical conferences and symposia. He is an active member of the Israel Internal medicine and Cardiological Associations, the American College of Cardiology, the American and European Cardiology Association. He is the author of scientific works in many international medical publications of the world.
(English) Lesya (Olga) Kukuy
Dr. Lesya (Olga) Kukuy is a specialist in the field of nephrology of immune diseases and internal medicine therapy, a leading nephrologist and specialist in hypertension.
She passed specialization in the Department of Internal Medicine from the Medical Center named after Chaim Shiba, Tel Hashomer, Israel, specializing in clinical immunology and rheumatology. She also completed a specialization at the international center for nephrology and blood pressure control, including the dialysis department (artificial kidney). In recent years, she has been a leading specialist in the field of clinical immunology at the Center for Autoimmune Diseases of the Medical Center named after M.Sc. Heim Shiba (Tel Hashomer, Israel) and a leading specialist in the Center for Nephrology and Control of hypertension, which includes a general nephrological clinic that assesses the condition before kidney transplantation, hemodialysis, diagnosis and treatment of vascular access problems in dialysis, patient management With a transplanted kidney, and at the center for chronic dialysis.
Dr. Lesya Kukuy is a member of the Israel Hypertension Society, a member of the FMF Physicians Association. She is a certified specialist in the preparation, conduct and management of clinical tests. She is the author of publications in leading international medical journals and a permanent rapporteur at international conferences.
(English) Pak Sying Dzhun
Medical doctor. Professor of outpatient reception of the orthopedics department of the Samsun Seoul clinic. Professor of outpatient reception of the orthopedics department of the University Clinic Inha. Member of the Korean Association of Orthopedic Surgery. Member of the Korean Association of Pediatric Orthopedics. Member of ASAMI.
The number of operations performed:
- joint replacement: 2149,
- arthroscopy: 2340,
- hip: 57.
(English) Pak Dzhin Gyu
Doctor of the National Pension Fund. An outpatient doctor at the neurosurgery unit at the Gil Clinic of Kacchan University. Clinical professor of the Department of Neurosurgery at the St. Mary's Clinic of the Catholic University. Chief Laureate of the Korean Association of Spinal Neurosurgery in the nomination "Best Science Work" (2007).
Number of performed operations:
- vertebral neuroplasty: 4261,
- vertebral plastic: 579,
- removal of intervertebral hernia: 1242,
- spinal fusion: 668,
- artificial disk: 200.
(English) Yakov Berkun
Professor Yakov Berkun heads the pediatric department specializing in general pediatrics and is a clinician of rheumatology, immunology and allergology at the Hadassa Kharha-Zophim University Clinical Hospital (Israel).
Passed his specialization in pediatrics at the clinic Bikur Holim, later specialized in clinical immunology and allergology in the clinic "Hadassah" (Israel). In the past, he was a leading specialist in the pediatric department at the Bikur Holim clinic in Jerusalem, the head of the Emergency Relief Unit at the Bikur Holim clinic, and later served in the Israel Defense Army Hospital at the earthquake relief center.
(English) Irina Kuchuk
Dr. Kuchuk passed her specialization in the Department of Internal Medicine from the Medical Center named after Chaim Shiba (Tel Hashomer, Israel), continued her specialization at the international oncological center of Israel "Shiba".
She is the Head of the department of breast oncology, medical Center Meir (Kfar Saba). For several years she specialized in the treatment of breast cancer and cancer research at a leading cancer center in Ottawa (Canada). She is a member of the Israel Association of Clinical Oncology and Radiotherapy. Member of the American Association of Clinical Oncology.
(English) Mikhail Kuchuk
Dr. Kuchuk is a leading specialist in the Department of Pulmonary Diseases and Intensive Care at the Meir Medical Center (Kfar Saaba, Israel).
He passed a specialization in the Department of Internal Medicine, as well as in the Department of Lung Diseases of Intensive Care of Meir Medical Center (Kfar Saaba, Israel). He finished his postgraduate course in clinical and thoracic oncology at the University of Ottawa (Canada).
Dr. Kuchuk actively participates in international research activities and international experience exchange, participating in many international medical conferences and symposia. He is a certified specialist of the European Association of Pulmonology in the field of thoracoscopy and invasive procedures in the pleural cavity. He is an active member of the Association of Israeli pulmonologists.
(English) Ella Weizmann
Dr. Ella Weizmann is a major specialist in diagnostic and treatment of liver and bile duct diseases and in the field of treatment of viral hepatitis using modern methods and latest drugs.
1998-2011 conducted research in the laboratory of the Rappoport medical faculty of the Technicon Technological Institute in Haifa. She conducted transplantation of hepatocytes (liver cells) and differentiation of human embryonic stem cells from the regenerating hepatic tissue.
2001-2003 passed doctorate in the department of liver transplantation in University clinic in Omaha, Nebraska, USA.
Dr. Ella Weizmann works in the department of hepatology in Sheba, lectures on liver diseases, general medicine for students of the Sackler Faculty of the Tel Aviv University. Dr. Weizmann is the author of dozens of scientific articles, a regular participant of international conferences and symposia.
(English) Zohar Dothan
Dr. Dotan is a head of department of ocurological diseases in Sheba in Tel Hashomer and heads the Association of Israeli Oncourologists.
He uses minimally invasive endoscopic methods for careful surgical treatment of prostate tumors of the testicles, kidney and urinary tract cancer. Dr. Dotan is a member of the largest professional communities in the US and in Europe. Dr. Dotan is engaged in scientific activities and is an author of more than 50 internationally recognized scientific papers. Dr. Dotan was awarded by American Association of Clinical Oncology three times.
(English) Josef Hayek
Professor Josef Hayek is the head of burn intensive care unit, the senior physician of the Plastic Surgery Department at the Sheba Medical Center.
He uses advanced methods of aesthetic surgery and soft tissue repair. He is an author of important innovative researches in the field of facial tissue restoration. He introduces promising methods of treating chronic wounds into the practice.
Professor Hayek participates in a number of specialized research groups from all around the world. He has a column in the prestigious medical journal BURNS and constantly publishes his discoveries in other authoritative publications.
(English) Maor Lahav
Dr. Maor Lahav is the chief specialist of the gastroenterological institute at the Assuta, Tel Hashomer.
He is a specialist in internal diseases, gastroenterology, hepatology (liver diseases).
Dr. Maor Lahav is the head of the department of invasive endoscopy in Sheba clinic. He is a member of American Society of Gastroenterologists and Israeli Association of Gastroenterologists.
He is engaged in scientific researches in the US laboratories, where he applies and studying perspective methods of invasive endoscopy and modern methods of resection of malignant formations of internal organs.
Dr. Lahav is a participant of annual international conferences and scientific symposia on gastroenterology and is the author of dozens of publications, articles and reports.
(English) Ilan Bank
Professor Ilan Bank has been working in Sheba hospital for more than 40 years. He is the head of rheumatology department and is a deputy head of the department of internal diseases.
He became famous for his decisive contribution to the studying of new immune cells, known as gamma-delta-T cells. His research is used today in treating of severe forms of cancer and infectious diseases all over the world.
He is treating such diseases as:
- Rheumatic and arthritic arthritis
- Bechterew’s disease
- Acquired rheumatic heart disease
(English) Ram Zvi
Professor Ram Zvi is the head of the Neurosurgical unit at the Ihilov State Hospital in Tel Aviv.
He is a leading specialist in minimally invasive surgery and neurosurgery of cerebral injures. Professor Zvi is the head of European Association of Neurosurgeons, the Israeli Neurosurgical Community and is a General Secretary of the Israeli Society of Neurosurgeons.
Professor Ram Zvi is engaged in scientific activities for improvement of methods of carrying out the most complicated surgical operations and examinations of CNS tissues. He is the author of more than 110 international recognized works.
His specialization is:
- Surgical treatment of brain cancer;
- Neurosurgical operations on the brain and spinal cord;
- Surgical treatment of epilepsy;
- Elimination of aneurysms of the vessels of the head and neck, vascular malformations;
- Minimally invasive neurosurgery of intraventricular brain tumors;
- Surgical removal of arachnoendothelioma, neurin myelin sheaths, pituitary tumors, etc.
(English) Elena Ribakovsky
Dr. Elena Ribakovsky works in Sheba hospital and researches prospective medical technologies for further use in oncohematological field.
She is a specialist of the highest category with more than 20 years of experience. Dr. Ribakovsky is a member of Israeli Association of hematology and American Society of Hematologic Oncology. She is the author of more than 70 scientific works in the citied medical publications.
Dr. Elena Ribakovsky lectures at the Sackler Faculty of Tel Aviv University as part of the course in hematological practice.
Dr. Ribakovsky treats all blood diseases, including:
- Different types of anemia;
- Hemoblastosis (blood cancer);
- Non-Hodgkin's lymphomas;
- Hemorragic diathesis (blood coagulability);
- Other blood diseases.
(English) Mark Dolev
Dr. Mark Dolev is one of the best specialists in Israel for the treatment of multiple sclerosis. Neurologist Mark Dolev is an advanced specialist in the diagnosis and treatment of multiple sclerosis. Currently holds the position of the senior deputy director of the Center for Multiple Sclerosis, and is also the head of the neuro-rehabilitation unit in the clinic.
(English) So Dong Hyon
Arthroscope / arthroplasty / joints of lower extremities
(English) Kang Song Von
Spine diseases / non-invasive injection therapy / endoscopic surgery / mini-invasive spinal surgery / implantation of the artificial intervertebral disc
(English) Chhe Mun Gi
Arthroscopy / endoprosthetics / hip joint / upper limb joints (shoulder, elbow, wrist, fingers)
(English) Dzhong Gi Ho
Diseases of the spine / non-surgical injection therapy / endoscopic surgery / mini-invasive spinal surgery / implantation of the artificial intervertebral disc.
(English) Uang Be Gon
Arthroscopy / endoprosthetics / joints of the upper limb (shoulder, elbow, wrist, fingers)
(English) Cicenas Saulius
Dr Cicenas Saulius deputy Director for Clinic, Lithuanian Cancer Institute.
- 09/1971 - 06/1977, student of Medical Faculty of Vilnius University in field of medicine
- 07/1977 - 06/1978, internalship in general and thoracic surgery in Vilnius University Hospital (Lithuania)
- 05/1979 - 12/1979, Oncological Center of USSR in Moscow - postgraduate training in the field of general oncology and thoracic surgery
- 02/1981 - 04/1981, Moscow Oncological Center - training in the field of medical oncology
- 03/1985 - 04/1985, Moscow Oncological Center - training in the field of bronchology
- 01/1988 - 03/1988, Leningrad Central Institute of Physicians Training - in the field of general thoracic surgery and bronchology
- 09/1989 - European School of Oncology „Lung Cancer“, Leningrad
- 10/1989 - Surgical week in Toronto, Canada
- 08/1991 - 12/1991, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, thoracic surgery service, ICRETT fellowship, field of medical oncology
- 03/1992 - 04/1992, Dusseldorf University Clinic, dept. of thoracic surgery
- 04/1993 - 05/1993, Munchen Rechts der Isaar Technishe University, dept. of thoracic surgery
- 04/1997 - 06/1997, Memorial Sloan-Kettering and M.D. Andersen Cancer Center dept. thoracic surgery and medical oncology UICC fellowship
- 1977 - M.D. at Vilnius University
- 1983 - 2-nd cathegory of physician oncological surgeon (according former SU system of medical qualification)
- 1988 - 1-st cathegory of physician oncological surgeon (according former SU system of medical qualification)
- 1990 - 1-st cathegory of physician bronchologist
- 1993 - highest cathegory of physician oncological surgeon (according former SU system of medical qualification)
- 1995 - Degree of doctor of medicine at Vilnius University
- 2000 - Certificate № S1277 for surgical oncology. Valid till 2004
- 2004 - Licence № 01988 for thoracic surgery. Valid till 2009
- 2009 - Licence № MPL-12174 for thoracic surgery. Valid till 2014
- 2014 - Licence № MPL-12174 for thoracic surgery. Valid till now.
After obtaining medical degree in 1977 Prof. Saulius Cicenas trained at the Memorial Sloan Kattering Cancer Center (United States), Dusseldorf University Clinic (Germany), Munchen Rechts der Issar technishe University (Germany), M.D. Andersen Cancer Center (United States), Heidelberg University Medical Center (Germany), Medical University of Bialystok (Poland), Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich (Germany), University of Colorado (US).
- 08/1978 - 08/1990 - junior assistant at the dept. of thoracic surgery, Lithuanian Cancer Center,
- 08/1991 - 1997 - senior assistant at the dept. of thoracic surgery, Lithuanian Cancer Center,
- 1997 - till 2016 - Chief of the Department of Thoracic Surgery and Oncology, National Cancer Institute,
- 2016 - till now - Deputy Director for Clinic, Lithuanian Cancer Institute.
Experience in clinical trials: 1 clinical trial for phase III lung cancer (IUNO) as International Principal Investigator and 14 clinical trials as Principal Investigator for phase II-III lung cancer.
More one hundred publications in local (Lithuanian) and Baltic countries revised medical journals on treatment of lung cancer. 17 publications in ISI peers rewied medical journals. He is an author and co-author of 5 textbooks on Lung Cancer and Mesotelioma treatment.
- 1. ESTS (European Society of Thoracic Surgeons) – Member from 2000 y., Regent for Lithuania 2011-2014 y.y.
- 2. IASLC (International Association for study of lung cancer) – Member from 2001 y.
- 3. EORTC (European organization for research and treatment of cancer) Lung Cancer Study Group - Member from nuo 2004 y.
- 4. Lithuanian Society of Respiratory - Member from 2010 y.
- 5. Lithuanian Society of Oncology – Member from 2000 y., Board member from nuo 2011-2014 y.y.
- 6. Lithuanian Society of Cardiothoracic Surgeons – Member from 2003 y., President of Society 2009-2011 y.y.
(English) Daiva Lideikiene
Dr. Daiva Lideikiene - Kardiolita hospital, GP, head of department
- 1983-1989 Vilnus University Faculty of Medicine, graduated as Medical Doctor
- 1989-1990 Training course in Antacalnio hospital (Vilnus)
- 1990-1996 Centro Poliklinikos Lukiškių filialas (Vilnus), GP
- 1996-2010 Sapengines hospital (Vilnus), GP
- 2010-2011 Marcinkevičius Hospital (Vilnus), GP
- 2011-2011 Baldžio Ežeras rehabilitation center, GP
- Since 2011 Kardiolita hospital, GP, head of department
(English) Virgilijus Sakalinskas
Professional activities: Works as Otorhinolaryngologist for 25 years. Since 2009 works at Kardiolita UAB in the position of an otorhinolaryngologist. Professional improvement and international training in Germany and France.
Academic activity In 1998 Doctor of Medicine degree. Topic of dissertation: “The neurosensory component with different forms of conduction deafness”. The doctor is a coauthor of several scientific publications
(English) Virgilijus Tarutis
Specialized pediatric cardiac surgeon. Patients include wide spectrum of congenital heart defects from newborns to grown-ups with CHD and heart transplantation. Case load is around 90 /year.
- 1980 - 1986 Vilnius University Faculty of Medicine, graduated as Medical Doctor.
- 1999 - Training course in pediatric heart surgery in Wessex Cardiac Surgery Centre.
- 2000; 2002 - Training course in pediatric heart surgery in Kiel University Cardiac and Vascular Surgery Centre.
- 2011 – Training course in heart surgery centre of Children hospital of Philadelphia.
- Maintained Doctoral dissertation: "Less invasive surgery of congenital heart defects. Evaluation of ASD‘s an VSD‘s surgical treatment".
- 1986 – to date: cardiac surgeon in Vilnius University Heart Surgery Centre
- 1988 – 2006 - intensive care doctor (part time) in pediatric intensive care unit of Vilnius University Heart surgery Centre
- 2007 – 2009 - Locum Consultant Cardiac Surgeon in Wessex Cardiac Surgery Centre (Southampton, UK)
(English) Rimantas Bauchis
Dr. Rimantas Bauchis works at Kardiolita UAB in the position of an abdominal surgeon
- Graduated in Medicine at the University of Vilnius in 1991
- In 1991-1995 Vilnius University, residency training in surgery
- 1993 - 1995 worked in the position of doctor assistant at Vilnius University Emergency hospital
- From 1995 works at Vilnius University Institute of Oncology in the position of oncologist-abdominal surgeon at the II-nd Department of Surgery, Sub-department of general, abdominal surgery and oncology
- Since 2011 works at Kardiolita UAB in the position of an abdominal surgeon
Professional improvement and international training:
- In 1993 at Frei University Hospital in Amsterdam (Holland)
- In 1995 at Frei University Hospital in Amsterdam (Holland)
- In 1996 at Orangery hospital in Strasburg (France)
- In 2007 at Erlangen University Hospital (Germany)
- In 2008 at Erlangen University Hospital (Germany)
- The doctor is a coauthor of several scientific publications
(English) Dainius Balchionas
Over 25 years of experience in performing plastic and reconstructive surgeries, membership in national and international associations (ESPRAS and IPRAS), the President of Lithuanian Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery 2006-2013.
- 1984 – 1992 Kaunas Medical Institute (Kaunas Medical University), therapeutic medical specialty;
- 1985 – 1987 military medical service;
- 1989 together with like-minded students established the Lithuanian Medical Association (LIMSA);
- 1992 postgraduate courses in Vienna (Austria) in University hospital, clinic of Prof. Millesi;
- 1992 – 2006 the scientific assistant in Vilnius University, medical faculty, the department of plastic – reconstructive surgery;
- 1993 – 2010 Vilnius „Raudonasis kryžius“ hospital, the doctor – microsurgeon of plastic – reconstructive surgery;
- 2007- 2014 Baltic American Clinic, consulting plastic surgeon;
- Since 2007 Vilnius Central outpatient clinic, plastic surgeon;
- Since 2009 DR Clinic, co-founder, plastic reconstructive surgeon;
- Since 2015 JSC Froceth, plastic surgeon, the first certified specialist for stem cells SVF CURE therapy in aesthetic medicine in Lithuania;
- Since 2012 Kardiolita, plastic reconstructive surgeon;
- Since 1996 Ministry of Health in Lithunia, an expert of plastic reconstructive surgery.
Postgraduate courses and practise in Austria, France, Germany, Spain, Sweden, USA.
(English) Vladislav Litachevsky
Dr. Vladislav Litachevsky is a leading expert in the diagnosis and treatment of infectious diseases, with a special focus on AIDS, HIV infection and accompanying opportunistic infections.
He passed his specialization in the Department of Internal Medicine and in the Department of Infectious Diseases from the Medical Center named after M.Sc. Chaim Shiba (Tel Hashomer, Israel). Dr. Litachevsky is actively engaged in scientific research, he is the author of numerous publications, published in leading medical journals and presented at international conferences.
(English) Vadim Tashlikov
Dr. Tashlikov is a leading specialist in the Department of Neurology and Pain Medicine Clinic at the Medical Center named after Chaim Shiba (Tel Hashomer, Israel).
Leading specialist in the diagnosis and treatment of headaches, neuropathic pain, myofascial pain, interventional (with surgical intervention) treatment of pain and neuromodulation. After several years of specialization in the Department of Neurology at the Medical Center named after Chaim Shiba (Tel Hashomer, Israel) was certified by the Israeli medical council as a neurologist and specialist in the treatment of pain.
Dr. Tashlykov also underwent certification of the World Institute of Pain (WIP) and received the title of associate of interventional (with surgical intervention) pain management (FIPP). The doctor actively participates in the development of science and is a co-author of studies published in leading medical journals and presented at international conferences. In 2013-2014 years. Tashlikov passed specialization in the field of functional neurosurgery (neuromodulation) at the Institute of Advanced Medical Technologies Saint Jude in Brussels (Belgium).
He is a certified specialist in the preparation, implementation and management of clinical trials. He is a member of the Israeli Association of Neurology, the Israeli Association of Pain Management, the Israeli Association of Neuromodulation, the World Institute of Pain.
(English) Uriy Stanevsky
Senior physician at the Department of Urology at the Wolfson Medical Center, a specialist in the field of urological operations, diagnosis and treatment of inflammatory, infectious diseases of the reproductive system.
Specializes in the field of andrology (diagnosis and treatment of congenital and acquired sexual and reproductive disorders of the reproductive system). Member of the Israeli Urological Association.
Until 2005, he trained and served as a military physician of the Israeli Defense Army, since 2006, conducted research at the Albert Einstein Medical College in New York. He graduated from the specialization program in surgery and urology at Wolfson Medical Center (Israel).
In 2014 he graduated from the Neurourology course of the Rambam Medical Center in Haifa.
(English) Konstantin Esev
Leading specialist in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of internal organs. Worked in the departments of internal medicine and emergency medicine at the medical center named after Chaim Shiba.
He has extensive experience in managing patients with chronic diseases with an emphasis on respiratory system diseases. Specialist in the field of military medicine and sports injuries. He takes an active part in congresses and has membership in professional associations of physicians of Israel and the United States.
(English) Oleg Perski
Dr. Oleg Perski has more than 20 years of practice. He is a leading specialist in internal diseases (licensed in Israel), in dermatology and sexually transmitted diseases. Senior physician. Certified specialist in conducting clinical trials. Has extensive experience at the Medical Center named after Chaim Shiba (Tel Hashomer, Israel)
(English) Michael Naroditsky
He is a senior cardiologist at the Medical Center named after Chaim Shiba (Tel Hashomer).
- In 1987, he graduated from the Novosibirsk State Medical University. He has 29 years of experience.
- From 1987 - 1988 he worked in the regional hospital of Novosibirsk.
- From 1988 - 1994 he worked as a neuropathologist, Since 1994 he has been practicing in Israel.
- From 1995 to 2000 he passed internship in internal medicine at the Soroca Hospital in Beer Sheva, Israel.
- From 2000 to 2009 – he worked as Cardiologist at the Shaarei Tzedek hospital, Jerusalem.
(English) Meira Zyuz
Dr. Meira Zyuz is a senior doctor at the Medical Center named after Chaim Shiba (Tel Hashomer).
Dr. Meira Zyuz graduated from the Far Eastern Medical University in Russia. She has 16 years of experience. Of these, 8 years she worked in the largest medical centers in Russia in the field of general medicine. From 2007 to 2013, she completed the specialization "Physician-Psychotherapist" in Israel in the largest psychiatric clinic. Currently, for more than 8 years, she has been working in the IPF (Kupat holim) Meuhedet as a family doctor. She is a leading specialist at the hospital of the Shiba Medical Center (Tel Hashomer). In parallel, she increases her qualifications at the University of Tel Aviv. She actively takes part in international medical symposiums.
(English) Leonid Michael
Dr. Michael graduated from the Technion Institute (Faculty of Medicine) in 1998. He has 14 years of experience. Since 2002 he has passed specialization in internal diseases (beta therapy), and worked as a leading specialist in general therapy until 2014 at the Tel Hashomer Hospital. From 2012 to 2014 he passed a specialization in endocrinology and internal diseases (Endocrinology Dispensary), and started working as an endocrinologist at the hospital clinics "Klalit" and "Maccabi", where he works to this day.
(English) Arkadi Yakirevitch
Dr. Yakirevich graduated from the Kursk Medical University in 1997. Since 1999, he has been practicing in Israel.
From 2002 to 2008 he completed his specialization in ENT diseases at the University Medical Center "Shiba" in Tel Aviv, under the leadership of Dr. Bedrin. In 2007, he graduated from the course of endoscopic surgery of the paranasal sinuses, Ghent, Belgium. In 2008, he graduated from a course of balloon sinoplasty, Baltimore, USA. During 2009 passed a sub-specialization in endoscopic surgery of the paranasal sinuses and the base of the skull in the University Hospital in Brescia, Italy, under the guidance of prof. Piero of Nicholas. Currently, he works as a senior physician in the ENT department at the University Medical Center "Shiba" and at the private medical center "Ascouta". Lecturer at Tel Aviv University. He is also the author of numerous articles in international scientific journals. A member of the European Union of Pioneers. His main fields of activity are functional and oncological surgery of the nose, paranasal sinuses and the base of the skull, pediatric pathology of the ear, throat and nose.
(English) Marina Boxer
Dr. Marina Boxer received a specialization in pediatric neurology and in 2001 she defended her diploma in Israel. Since then she has been working in the neurological center at Shiba hospital, Tel Hashomer, as the Head of the department of Video-EEG, she is also a senior physician at the neurological department, and in the epilepsy clinic.
Dr. Boxer graduated from Irkutsk University in 1987 with a specialty as a pediatrician. She passed an internship at a pediatrics hospital from 1987-1988. In 1999, she received a specialization in pediatric neurology and in 2001 she defended her diploma in Israel. Since then she has been working in the neurological center at Shiba hospital, Tel Hashomer, as the Head of the department of Video-EEG, she is also a senior physician at the neurological department, and in the epilepsy clinic. She has 10 years’ experience as a senior physician at the department of epilepsy, 17 years’ experience as a senior neurologist at the department of Neurology. During these years, Dr. Boxer taught at the Tel-Aviv Institute. For 15 years she has written more than 15 scientific papers on various topics of neurology, including epilepsy, treatment of pregnant women, the impact of devices on the fertilization of men and women, etc., as well conducted research.
(English) Mikhail Reymarov
Psychologist, certified hypnotherapist, master of hypnosis, teacher of self-hypnosis 7th Path.
He has world-class methods that allow not only to find out the reasons, but also to make real deep system changes, to adjust you to new behaviors, states, beliefs about yourself, others, the world. He studied with well recognized psychologists, psychotherapists at international level in the field of relationships and hypnotherapy: Col Benyen, James Triplex, James Rank, Paul McKenna, John Grinder, Steve Gilligan, Marilyn Atkinson (Cal Banyan, James Tripp, James Ramey, Paul McKenna, John Grinder, Steve Gilligan, Marilyn Atkinson). Areas of work: Relationships - unhappy love - loneliness - problems in relationships - gaining the joy of life - creating close relationships, finding love, harmonizing sexual relationships. Problems of personality and development - an increase in satisfaction with themselves and with those around them.
Psychosomatics - psychological support for diseases and worked with psychological reasons of addiction (alcohol, tobacco, food) - worked with the psychological causes of dependencies. He has 7 years’ of experience: 2010 - 2011 private practice 2011 - 2013 leading specialist, practical psychologist at the Center for Practical Psychotherapy at the Institute of Innovative Psych technologies S.V. Kovaleva 2013 - present - private practice of.
Fundamental education: 2009- 2012 Institute of Innovative Psychotechnologies 2012 - 2013 Kirov Institute of Practical Psychology 2014 Center for Hypnosis of Beniena 2015 Ultradeps International Membership in professional communities: Professional Psychotherapeutic League (Russia). National Guild of Hypnosis (USA).
(English) Darya Reymarova
Advising in the field of relationships, family, problems in relationships with the opposite sex, fear of relationships, difficulty in finding and choosing a partner, complicated relationships with parents, family crises.
Work experience: 2011 (January) to 2013 (October) - specialist-practical psychologist in the Center for Practical Psychotherapy at the Institute of Innovative Psychotechnologies SV. Kovalev. From 2013 (October) - up to the present - private practice Education Practitioner NLPt, Master NLPt, NLPT is a psychotherapist. Diploma issued by: Institute of Innovative Psychotechnologies and Moscow Psychological and Social Institute, 2008-2012 Kirov Institute of Practical Psychology Specialty: psychologist Qualification: Practical psychologist. Years of study: 2012 - 2013. Center for Directive Hypnosis V.Makulov and Kirov Institute of Practical Psychology Specialty: therapist. Qualification: psychotherapy of psychosomatic disorders. Year of study: 2016
(English) Arun Sabapathi
After graduating from medical university, Dr. Arun Sabapathi, interned as an internal medical doctor at Chennai Meenakshi Multispecialty Hospital, in the surgical and internal medicine department. He took part in more than 2,000 operations as a surgical assistant. In 2016, he worked at the admission department at the Public Health Center as a general physician. Has specializations in Oncology and Internal medicine. Currently, he is specializing in neurology. He joined the Israeli Call4life clinic as a leading specialist and at the same time doing his advanced training at Stanford University School of Medicine. He is Fluent in English, Russian, Hindi, Sanskrit and Tamil.